Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015 for Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Vacancies. PGCIL has been released a notification for 289 jobs or vacancies.
Recruitment details of PGCIL
Total Number of Vacancies: 289 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Field Engineer – Electrical: 63 Posts
- Field Engineer – Civil: 34 Posts
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: 132 Posts
- Field Supervisor – Civil: 60 Posts
Field Engineer – Electrical: BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE(Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55%
Field Engineer – Civil: BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE / AMIE in Civil Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55%.
Field Supervisor – Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board / institute with minimum 55%
Field Supervisor – Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board / institute with minimum 55%
- Field Engineer – Electrical: Upper Age Limit as on 07-01-15 is 29 years
- Field Engineer – Civil: Upper Age Limit as on 07-01-15 is 29 years
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: Upper Age Limit as on 07-01-15 is 29 years
- Field Supervisor – Civil: Upper Age Limit as on 07-01-15 is 29 years
Pay or Salary:
- Field Engineer – Electrical: 1st Years will be Rs. 30,000/- and 2nd Years will be Rs. 33,000/-
- Field Engineer – Civil: 1st Years will be Rs. 30,000/- and 2nd Years will be Rs. 33,000/-
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: 1st Years will be Rs. 23,000/- and 2nd Years will be Rs. 25,500/-
- Field Supervisor – Civil: 1st Years will be Rs. 23,000/- and 2nd Years will be Rs. 25,500/-
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for short listing purpose only and will not have any weight age in final merit. Candidates will have to be qualify in Interview to be adjudged suitable for engagement or empanelment.
- The final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online from 5th January 2015 to 7th January 2015. Candidates are advised to visit Career Section on www.powergridindia.com on 09.01.2015 for next announcement. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the given documents in notification.
Last Date of Application: 5th January 2015
Allahabad Bank has been released a notification for 11 jobs or vacancies for Mumbai Zonal Office. Recruitment details are given below:
Recruitment details of Allahabad Bank
Last Date to Send Application: 27-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- General: 06 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
A pass in Eighth standard or its equivalent but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent and Experience will be Only Ex-servicemen having worked for not less than 3 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are eligible.
Minimum age is 18 years with maximum 26 years for General candidates with relaxation in upper age as under :
- SC/ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years.
- For Ex-servicemen, further relaxation of minimum 3 years plus actual period of service in the Armed Forces with maximum age limit of 50 years
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, if the candidate belong to more than one category.
Pay or Salary:
In the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,850-(200/4)-6,650-(250/5)-7,900-(300/4)-9,100-(350/3)-10,150-(400/3)-11,350/- as per Bipartite Settlement and other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. They shall be covered under Defined Contributory Pension Scheme of the Bank.
The candidates short listed for the post of Armed Guard may have to undergo written test/ proficiency test and /or interview and their selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test/proficiency test and/or interview. Accordingly, candidates found suitable will be placed on the list to be prepared for the post of Armed Guard subject to vacancies and reservation requirements.
How to Apply:
- All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format published herewith. Application in any other format shall be rejected.
- A candidate must fill the application form in Block letters in his/her own handwriting.
- Application should be in A-4 size paper (11.69” x 8.27”) and should be strictly as per the format without correction/alteration/ over writings. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in English/Hindi.
- Application should be supported by the attested copies of the following certificates/ documents : Certificates regarding educational qualifications, age, experience, caste in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Discharge certificate/ Service Book.
- Latest passport size signed photograph not more than six months (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. Two additional signed photographs (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be attached with the application form.
- Application, complete in all respects should reach within 27.12.2014, addressed to “Deputy General Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Mumbai, 216, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400030“.
Last Date of Application: 27/DEC/2014